1) Opening promo from Undertaker was a step down from the recent Heyman gold but the dead man has never really been known for his mic work.
2) Charlotte vs Brie was rough around the edges and showed that Charlotte probably needs a better opponent to really shine, but it was a better match than either of the Bellas have put on in a while.
3) PTP vs Los Matadores was unremarkable until the predictable New Day interference, at which point it became ridiculous. F#€k this feud.
4) Miz vs Big show was pointless, much like their entire program.
5) Heyman promo was the most entertaining thing so far, until the Lesnar/Taker brawl broke out! Funny stuff that the whole locker room was needed to keep them apart, and hilarious to see Taker slapping the crap out of Connor just because he was there. Best brawl I’ve seen in a while.
6) Reigns vs Harper was a passable big man match, with the former Brodie Lee carrying most of the weight. Pairing Reigns with Ambrose is definitely the best thing to get people cheering for the chosen one.
7) So Cena is back in the world title hunt – what a surprise. I would prefer almost anyone in the 6 man tag in his place. Not Shamus, of course. Because Shamus sucks.
8) The Divas tag match was entertaining, which is more than I can say for 80% of the show this week.
9) The 6 man tag match was fun whenever Owens or Cesaro were in the ring, but I can’t help thinking it would have been better without the inclusion of the other 4 men. And no, I am not f’n entertained, Shamus.
10) Overall an average episode of Raw saved by a couple of decent tag matches and a great brawl between Lesnar and the Undertaker.
Tags: 10 thoughts on raw