The results are in! Check out the full outcomes below from Maine promotion Limitless Wrestling’s latest event, “No Dropkicks in the Living Room!” You can check out the full card for the event here, plus special features such as interviews and promos! Stay tuned for the DVD release.
“No Dropkicks in the Living Room” 5/28: Full Results!
- In a kickoff match, DangerKid defeated Aiden Aggro! He gets his match with Alexander Lee at the next show, plus the stipulation! Lee also came out after the match for a brawl.
- Alexander Lee defeated “Dynamite” Danny Miles!
- “All Good” Anthony Greene and “Top Shelf” Troy Nelson also had an epic dance-off.
- In other news, Top Shelf will also be starting his twelve-step program.
- Ace Romero defeated “The Juice” JT Dunn, followed by a standing ovation.
- EYFBO defeated Private Party!
- Sonya Strong defeated “Bad Boy” Joey Janela, plus told him to get used to her being around. Preach.
- Da Hoodz defeated The Influence!
- Tommaso Ciampa defeated Xavier Bell after taking the fight in the audience! Ciampa also started Limitless Wrestling’s first ever “Poo Poo Monster” chant. Very PG.
- “Mr. Athletic” Jeff Cobb defeated Keith Lee in their first-ever match!
- Anthony Greene defeated “WarBeard” Hanson! Lots of glitter was involved.
- Alex Mason finally got a win in his match against “White Delight” Scott Wild! This was his first win after five consecutive losses. He also broke the ring and the mic after his speech!
- Crusade for Change (The M1nute Men and Anthony Gangone) defeated the tag team of “Dirt Dawg” Jeremy Leary, “Top Shelf” Troy Nelson, and Brad Hollister. Hollister was hurt during the match and was escorted out. Leary’s valet, Skylar, was knocked out. Leary had miscommunication with Top Shelf regarding Skylar and escorted her out. Top Shelf was defeated after being the last of the team in the match.
- In the main event, Donovan Dijak defeated AR Fox!
Here’s a taste of last night! Watch JT Dunn knock out a ref. (Video credit: Limitless Wrestling.)
If you’re impatient for the DVD release, you can check out incredible photos from the event on Facebook! (Photo credit: Harry the Third.)
You can get tickets for the next event, “Hook, Line, and Sinker,” NOW! Front row seats are $12 and general admission tix are $10, both available on the LW website. You can also get tickets at the door at the event, but you might want to get yours early in case they sell out!
The show is Saturday, July 23rd, in Orono, Maine! You can take a peek at the Facebook event page for more deets. The card so far features a Fans Bring the Weapons Match with DangerKid and Alexander Lee! Yup, bring anything that can cause damage, e.g. a toaster. There will also a be a First Time Ever match between Donovan Dijak and Ace Romero, plus an appearance by “The Juice” JT Dunn! Stay tuned for more announcements. Dis gun b gud…
Photo credit: Harry the Third
Tags: "All Good" Anthony Greene, "Bad Boy" Joey Janela, "Dynamite" Danny Miles, "Mr. Athletic" Jeff Cobb, "The Carnivore" Alex Mason, "The Juice" JT Dunn, "The Monster" Matanza Cueto, "The Rogue" Anthony Gangone, "Top Shelf" Troy Nelson, "WarBeard" Hanson, "White Delight" Scott Wild, Ace Romero, Aiden Aggro, Alex Mason, Alexander Lee, Angel Ortiz, Anthony Gangone, Anthony Greene, AR Fox, Brad Hollister, Da Hoodz, DangerKid, Donovan Dijak, EYFBO, Hook Line and Sinker, House of Glory, houseshows, indy wrestling, intergender wrestling, IWE, Jeff Cobb, Joey Janela, JT Dunn, Keith Lee, Limitless Wrestling, Line, Maine, Maine wrestling, Mike Draztik, No Dropkicks in the Living Room, NXT, Private Party, pro wrestling, Ring of Honor, ROH, Scott Wild, Skylar, Sonya Strong, The Influence, The M1nute Men, Tommaso Ciampa, Xiaver Bell