During this past weekends Hasbro PulseCon, the Star Wars team announced a brand new HasLab project, The Mandalorian’s Razor Crest ship in The Vintage Collection. This new vehicle is looking for 6,000 backers, with each costing $350. The Razor Crest features & includes:
• The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats that fit Vintage Collection figures
• Detachable engines and removeable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
• A weapons locker with included, removeable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them
• A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
• Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
• Removeable landing gear
• Bunk area with space for a figure to hide
• The Mandalorian 3 3/4″ figure in Baskar Armor
Not only that, but Hasbro has committed to 2 streatch goals, with an escape pod coming at 8,000 backers, and an undetermined addition at 10,000 backers.
The backing for this project is now available, and will close on November 9th. The initial 6,000 goal was met in just over 24 hours of the announcement, and it looks like the 8,000 stretch goal will easily be achieved. They will go into production soon after the funding window is closed, and will start shipping out in late 2021. Head on over to the HasLab page to back this & find out more info!
Tags: Hasbro, Hasbro PulseCon, haslab, Star Wars, star wars the vintage collection, The Mandalorian, Vintage Collection