(Ed. Note: This was the coverage I provided last night live during the PPV on the official Pulse Wrestling Twitter account, @pulsewrestling. Be sure to follow us every PPV for the same coverage and analysis.)
– You ready for some hot TNA action?
– It’s a little thing but I loved it when they would hang the title right before a ladder match instead of it already hung.
– Hey at least we’re not starting out with an X-Division match. Then again, there’s 3 X-Division guys in this match.
– Magnus is really impressive tonight.
– TNA’s ring is looking WCW small tonight for some reason.
– Wow, Daniels & Kaz make more sense but I really thought they had something with Joe & Magnus.
– Strange direction but nice use of Brooke’s success in the modeling world.
– Looks like Brooke stole Cody Rhodes’ WrestleMania “coat”.
– Ok guys, the sexual innuendo jokes need to stop. Awful announcing.
– Brooke really showed her improvement in this match but I couldn’t see Gail Kim losing this match at all.
– Devon has turned into TNA’s Super-Cena.
– This match is a perfect example as to why Robbie T is doing double duty in OVW.
– My wife just said “Is he REALLY still doing that microphone gimmick?!”
– Gotta go with Anderson here. Roode’s already beaten Jeff Hardy.
– Nice crowd tonight because this match isn’t as good as they seem to think it is.
– Um, what the hell was that? Something going on with Hardy again?
– This Joseph Park angle needs to die.
– Crimson now?! I thought I only had three more matches to sit through!
– I always forget Eric Young is actually a very good wrestler/athlete.
– Aries vs Bully may not steal this show (still have Styles/Angle) but they definitely could.
– Bully Ray = Best Old School Heel In The Business Today
– Holy crap those are some welts on Austin Aries
– Might be witnessing a Stone Cold moment with Aries. Ok maybe not to that extent
– Great match & career moment for Aries. Kudos to both men.
– I really can’t get over how much I hate AJ Styles’ “OJ Simpson” gloves.
– If TNA only paid for 2-2.5 hrs of satellite time, we wouldn’t get these 5 minutes rest holds or filler matches.
– Fantastic near fall!
– Once Angle and Styles kick it into gear, they can match the best of them.
– Horrible finish to what could’ve been another Kurt Angle/AJ Styles classic match.
– Bobby Roode has evolved more in this one title reign than RVD has his entire career.
– If the crowd is chanting the name of a company that went out of business 12 years ago after one of your moves, maybe it’s time to evolve.
– RVD is gonna need some California pain killers after this match.
– AND that’s why ladder matches should be left to the guys under forty.
– Barring anything funky at the TV taping Bobby Roode will be the longest running TNA champion. Good choice.
– Overall, a good show but not a memorable one either. Fortunately that’s still a win for TNA.
Tags: AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Bully Ray, impact wrestling, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, mr anderson, Rob Van Dam, TNA Sacrifice