Before the show there was a 10-bell ring salute to Eddie Guerrero, after which Theodore R. Long, visibly shaken, thanks the crowd for the love and the reception.
– Nunzio def. Juventud Guerrera to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship of the World.
– WWE Tag Team Champions MNM w/Melina defeated Road Warrior Animal and Heidenreich w/Christy Hemme.
– Trish Stratus def. Melina after run-ins from Jillian Hall and Christy Hemme.
– Lashley def. Sylvan.
– Booker T def. Matt Hardy.
– Piper’s Pit with Batista (with taped shoulder) ends prematurely when “Cowboy” Bob Orton and Randy Orton hit the ring attacking both host and guest. Batista and Piper though clean the ring and Batista celebrates imitating Eddie Guerrero with his theme song playing, which drew huge “Eddie!” chants from the crowd.
It was then announced that the WWE will come back to Italy on April 2006: Raw in Milan on the 19th (first time for a Raw show in our country) SmackDown! in Bologna on the 19th and in Florence on the 20th.
– World Tag Team Championship: Kane and Big Show def. Snitsky and Tyson Tomko
– Vito wins a 13-men over the top rope battle royal (other participants: Super Crazy, Orlando Jordan, Psicosis, William Regal, Paul Burchill, Paul London, Mr. Kennedy, Simon Dean, Brian Kendrick, Funaki, Kid Kash, Hardcore Holly)
– Undertaker def. Randy Orton in the main event. After the match Undertaker kneeled in the ring looking at a big banner dedicated to Eddie Guerrero.