– TNAWrestling.com has posted “outtakes” from Alex Shelley & Kevin Nash, and it’s quite funny. You can watch it on YouTube or here. More importantly, a HUGE SPOILER from Slammiversary was leaked since TNAWrestling.com’s Global Impact Web-show was taped in advance, and is currently up on SpikeTV.com (a reader of PWInsider was playing around and found it, so it is live, but hidden unless you’re creative). Don’t click unless you want to know a partial result from a major part of the show.
– PWInsider has reported that Christy Hemme will be replacing Shane Douglas as co-host of the Pay Per View pre-shows, with Shane officially The Naturals’ manager. If you missed WHY he’s the manager (since Spike TV lost its feed during that segment on Thursday’s iMPACT!), you can catch the iMPACT! replay tonight on Spike or watch the video on TNAWrestling.com.
– Also from PWInsider: TNA will be exhibiting for the first time at The Licensing Show in NY next week, and have set up several business meetings. No word yet on if talent will be there
– Gail Kim will be an assassin in the film Royal Kill, a trailer for which can be found here.
– TNAWrestling.com talks with Jeff Jarrett (in his executive role, not kayfabe) about the past four years of TNA.
Some random WWE notes: USA Network has scheduled an hour-long TV special on the Divas for August 15 at 9pm … the August 28 RAW will air at 11pm on USA due to US Open coverage … The UK Sun has a long interview with new WWE Developmental female wrestler Nikita here … WWE.com’s “Five Questions” with John Cena has the former Champ talking about Gene Snitsky’s foot fetish … ECW.com has posted a preview of ECW’s plan to invade RAW, video clips from the debut on SCI FI, and a new Tazz audio commentary that will update weekly. A poll on the site asks readers to help Tazz choose a name for this new segment: Brooklyn Beat, Tazz’ Take, Tales from the Hook, Shooting with Tazz or The Dojo with Tazz … IGN.com interviewed The Rock HERE where he says he’d come back to wrestling if it made sense, and he still watches, but he doesn’t “necessarily” get the itch.