I couldn’t make the shows because I forgot to request off for work. These results are from www.CHIKARAFANS.com. CLick the link, the site is basically a CHIKARA Encyclopedia.
1. The Order of the Neo-Solar Temple (UltraMantis Black, Crossbones & Hydra) def. USApe, Dragon Dragon & MosCow by pinfall when Hydra pinned USApe. Mantis was sporting a swank new robe. Hydra has bulked up even more (somehow). Simple and wacky opener.
2. Jigsaw def. Dragon Yuki by submission. Yuki was sporting pink ring attire. Jigsaw played the rudo. Nothing memorable.
3. Cheech & Cloudy  def. The Osirian Portal  (Amasis & Ophidian) by pinfall when Cloudy pinned Amasis after the knee powerbomb/top rope shining wizard double team. Cheech & Cloudy now have 2 points. Cloudy has cut the emo mullet hair. Amasis somehow became greater with rudo antics. Awesome match.
4. The Colony (Worker Ant, Soldier Ant & Fire Ant) def. The Olsen Twins (Jimmy Olsen & Colin Olsen) & Brodie Lee by pinfall when Worker attained victory via victory roll on Colin! The ants are awesome. Brodie Lee is a great man. Simple, fun little spotfest.
5. Claudio Castagnoli def. Chuck Taylor in a non-title match by pinfall with the Ricola Bomb. “It was as good a match as youÃ‚Âwould expect, and if you didn’t expect great, you expected wrong”.
6. Mitch Ryder def. Equinox by pinfall with a piledriver. A good little slaying. Before the match Mitch claimed we would never see Equinox again after the beating he would give him.
7. NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Title Match: Mike Quackenbush (c) NC Lince Dorado after interference from Mitch Ryder and Chuck Taylor. Chuck handcuffed Quackenbush while Mitch strapped the crap out of Dorado with a leather belt. Brutal beatdown. Mitch cut a hell of a promo about how the fans and Chikarason were responsible for this because of their support for Lince Dorado.
8. Grudge Match: Eddie Kingston def. Tim Donst with the spinning backfist. Fantastic match. Donst managed to manoeuvre his way through a lot of the moves that killed him last time, including ducking the lariat on the floor and hitting one on Kingston.
9. Los Campeonatos de Parejas: Incoherence (Delirious & Hallowicked) def. Icarus & Chuck Taylor (c) 2 falls to 1 to become the 3rd champions. Gran Akuma was at ringside on crutches due to a knee injury, so Chuck replaced him. Akuma sat in his teamÃ‚Âfs corner.
a) Chuck Taylor & Icarus won the first fall following a confusing rollup a few seconds into the fall.
b) Incoherence won the second fall to level it up when Delirious pinned Chuck Taylor. Really good stuff thus far.
c) Incoherence won the third fall to win the match and the titles.
Jonny’s Predictions: 3 for 8 (not counting Mike Quackenbush vs. Lince Dorado).
NEW STAR NAVIGATION RESULTS
1. Parejas Increibles: Jigsaw & Hydra def. Shane Storm & UltraMantis Black by pinfall when Jigsaw pinned Storm with a nasty superkick. Confusing in a fun way. UMB attempted to win the match with a finger poke of doom but Jiggy broke it up.
2. Soldier Ant def. Crossbones by pinfall with a flying salutebutt. Decent match. 1-0 for the rookies.
3. Tim Donst def. Icarus by submission with the CHIKARA Special. Donst took an Irish whip into a wall and left a large hole. He also sported red, white and blue ring attire! 2-0 for the rookies.
(Big Props to blurry from the CHIKARA Fans Message Board for the picture.)
4. Brodie Lee def. Worker Ant by pinfall with the running Liger Bomb in a squash. 2-1 rookies.
5. Incoherence (Delirious & Hallowicked) def. The Osirian Portal (Amasis & Ophidian) by pinfall when Hallowicked used the Graveyard Smash on Amasis. Amasis kicked out of Shadows Over Hell. Incoherence broke the youngsters INTO THE BIZ~! with many chops. Good match. 2-2!
6. Young Lions Cup: Helios def. Chuck Taylor (c) by pinfall with a move similar to the Chocolate Rain, followed by a standing shooting star press, winning the cup. Chuck claimed Helios was Ricochet, but to no avail. Helios is a young, masked dark-skinned man with long, straightened hair. 3-2 rookies.
7. Fire Ant def. Dragon Yuki by pinfall with a rollup. Uneventful. 4-2 rookies.
8. Claudio Castagnoli def. Larry Sweeney by pinfall with the Ricola Bomb. After the match, Claudio said Chris Hero is next. Really good match.
9. Cheech & Cloudy  def. The Olsen Twins  (Jimmy Olsen & Colin Olsen) by pinfall when Cloudy used a sunset flip on Colin. Despite a lot to live up to, still a fantastic match, with lots of great spots, old and new. As a result of their victory, Cheech & Cloudy are eligible for a Campeonatos de Parejas shot against Incoherence.
10. Lince Dorado def. Mitch Ryder by pinfall with a flash rollup. Lince looked better than he has in a while. He also had nasty welts on his back from last nightÃ‚Âfs show. After the match they announced Mitch vs. Lince at Chapter 11 in Philadelphia: MASK VS. HAIR~! Rookies end up overall at 5-2.
Jonny’s Predictions: 2 for 2
Jonny’s 2007 Predictions: 5 for 10
Once again, a big thank you to everyone over on the CHIKARA Fans Message Board.