A “monster” hit from January this year, Cloverfield had no stars to speak of, and the director’s last feature-length feature was The Pallbearer in 1996. But the marketing genius that is J.J. Abrams (TV’s Lost) and the viral marketing campaign generated big movie buzz. If you haven’t read what The DVD Lounge thinks of this flick, check out the review.
Then, upon reading the review, enter to win a copy of Cloverfield, today!
Send in your name and address for your chance to win. But be sure to follow the rules below. All entries MUST be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please include the phrase “Cloverfield” in the subject line or your email will not be received.
Five young New Yorkers throw their friend a going-away party the night that a monster the size of a skyscraper descends upon the city. Told from the point of view of their video camera, the film is a document of their attempt to survive the most surreal, horrifying event of their lives
DVD Special Features
• Commentary by Director Matt Reeves
• The Making of Cloverfield
• Cloverfield Visual Effects
• I Saw It! It’s Alive! It’s Huge
• Clover Fun
• Deleted Scenes
• Alternate Endings
• And at least seven Easter Eggs
To qualify for the drawing, drop us a quick e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some rules apply:
1. Your full name and mailing address MUST be included with your entry. (This is necessary to notify the winner, and to arrange shipping of the prizes. Specific mailing address information will be kept confidential.)
2. Please – only one contest entry per person!
3. The sweepstakes IS open to both U.S. and Canadian participants.
Entries will be accepted until Noon, on Friday, May 16, and the winners will be notified later that evening.