1. I enjoy SmackDown because I donâ€™t have to be put through the boring storyline obsessed alternative of RAW so it was no surprise that the episode of SmackDown that featured Vince McMahon was the single episode with the most backstage segments since Backlash.
2. Thank god somebody finally informed R-Truth of his bad grammar. You shall never â€˜beâ€™ anything R-Truth. Youâ€™ve just been schooled by the Gold Standard.
3. Vince McMahon doesnâ€™t like the Spanish language. Way to alienate your Latino viewers.
4. I got really bored by the Womenâ€™s tag team match. Letâ€™s hope that Melina and Michelle McCool can put on a better match at the Bash. Then again, Iâ€™ll need a bathroom break during the event and this could very well be it.
5. Iâ€™m already sick and tired of Vince McMahon on SmackDown and now heâ€™s engaging in conversation with CM Punk. Letâ€™s hope this is a one off appearance, otherwise 10 Thoughts could turn into 10 complaints about Vince McMahon on SmackDown.
6. John Morrison gets the win! Following that match I find myself doing the one thing I promised myself I wouldnâ€™t do â€“ hope CM Punk retains the World Championship this Sunday. If he does then hopefully WWE will do the smart thing and put John Morrison in a World Championship feud.
7. Iâ€™ve already got one bathroom break (see point 4) so Iâ€™ll end up sitting through the Dolph Ziggler vs. The Great Khali match. What makes it worse is that I have a horrible feeling that Khali is going to win the match.
8. This Sunday will be the first pay per view that Edge hasnâ€™t featured on since October 2008. In turn its no surprise that the SmackDown main event is probably my least anticipated main event since the draft took place.
9. I didnâ€™t see the point in having normal tag team rules for the â€˜Rage in the Cageâ€™ main event. Iâ€™d have rather seen tornado tag rules. None the less the main event was certainly entertaining and helps build towards The Bash. What I didnâ€™t like was that Edge got the pin when he isnâ€™t even involved with the pay per view. One of the three competitors actually involved at The Bash should have got the pin for momentumâ€™s sake.
10. Finally my predictions for The Bash â€“ CM Punk over Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio over Chris Jericho (possibly via DQ or Count Out), Michelle McCool over Melina and The Great Khali over Dolph Ziggler.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Smackdown, WWE