1. So with their feud potentially coming to a head next Sunday I have to say that Iâ€™ve enjoyed CM Punkâ€™s title reign so far. His heel turn has been done flawlessly, while WWE have really made Jeff Hardy into a contender that you really want to take the title.
2. CM Punk: Guidance Councillor. I smell a sitcom!
3. Morrison beats the champion for a second time in a month. Since thatâ€™s something that nobody else has managed to do Morrison had better be in line for the title next. If not, I riot. And when I riot, I riot hard.
4. The only point to the Layla/ Ortiz segment was for a bit of local flavour. It was neither entertaining or worth while.
5. Jesse once again steals the â€˜Word Upâ€™ segment. He may never get a decent in ring push, but as long as heâ€™s getting screen time I shall survive.
6. Kaneâ€™s domination continues and I couldnâ€™t be happier. Itâ€™s been too long since Kane received a decent push and with SmackDownâ€™s current track record of actually pushing the right people, thereâ€™s hope for another decent Kane main event run yet.
7. The Hart Dynasty vs. Cryme Time feud continues to entertain and is just another example of how SmackDown has an undercard that is actually entertaining. Plus, the sooner Natayla gets a Divaâ€™s title shot the better.
8. While Edgeâ€™s interview was quite emotional the best thing about the segment was the potential for an Edge vs. Chris Jericho feud down the line if Edge is indeed capable of returning. The feud has always been a dream feud since both men landed on SmackDown.
9. Hopefully WWE do the right thing and put the Intercontinental title on Dolph Ziggler. The man has the potential to be one of the top heels on SmackDown and a title run would only help that, and right now heâ€™s in the perfect position to take the title.
10. SmackDownâ€™s main event was a solid display of how to push actual talent over egos. The four men involved are capable of putting on entertaining feuds with just about anyone else on the roster. It makes me feel better about being bored with RAW.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Smackdown, WWE