Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1 and DC Comics Rebirth Spoilers follow.
At the back of many DC Comics Rebirth issues out this week the following teaser appeared showing seven villains making their Rebirth debut during Justice League vs. Suicide Squad.
From left to right:
- Emerald Empress – Usually a Legion of Super-Heroes villainess.
- Lobo – Joining Justice League of America post Justice League vs. Suicide Squad.
- Rustam – Usually leader of the Jihad a terrorist group foe of the Suicide Squad.
- Maxwell Lord – Former founder of the Justice League International and physic villain.
Prometheus – This looks Prometheus a villain who has been a foil to the Justice League and is as resourceful and cunning as Batman.
- Doctor Polaris – Not Prometheus, but Green Lantern villain Doctor Polaris.
- Johnny Sorrow – Usually a Justice Society of America villain.
- Eclipso – Major Green Lantern villain that turned DC Comics universe threatening villian.
What’s the deal with the chains? Who has chained this big bads? What ties them?
Could the returns / debuts of Emerald Empress and Johnny Sorrow be tied the Legion of Super-Heroes and Justice Society teasers from DC Universe Rebirth #1?
Here’s the Justice League vs Suicide Squad checklist.
And, a teaser house ad.
Tags: DC Comics, Justice League, Justice League vs Suicide Squad, Rebirth, Suicide Squad