Reality Steve is hard at work already for the upcoming season of The Bachelor, which premieres January 3 on ABC. Six girls have been revealed to be on the show. But here is what Reality Steve knows about the show in general as well:
– Filming started Sept. 24th or 25th with there being probably 5 rose ceremonies by now.
– There are 30 girls this season
– There was a group date on October 6 where Brad took the girls to a taping of Dr. Drew’s Lovelines radio show.
– Later this month there is a group or 1-on-1 date being filmed at the Aria hotel in Las Vegas.
– There will be an episode involving something to do with Twilight.
– Filming will begin in Costa Rica later this month.
Now here are the six women that have been revealed so far:
Lindsay Hill – A first grade teacher at Allen Elementary in Frisco, Texas. She had to resign her position a couple weeks ago to go film the show.
Kimberly Coon – Currently a Marketing coordinator in Charlotte, North Carolina. She was also a Carolina Panthers cheerleader in 2009.
Jackie Gordon – Currently lives in New York City and works with special needs kids on Upper West Side. She also has a website for art she does as a hobby: www.jackiegordonart.com, which is currently under construction.
Ashley Spivey – A 25-year-old nanny currently living in New York City, but originally from North Carolina.
Jill Ruskowski – A 28-years-old who works in McKinney, TX at El Dorado Country Club. She also played volleyball at the University of North Texas.
Emily Maynard – Currently lives Charlotte, North Carolina and is 24-year-old mother of a 5 year old daughter. The most interesting note is that the father of her daughter is Ricky Hendrick, of the well known Hendricks Motor Sports in NASCAR. Ricky died in plane crash in 2004. Five days after he died, Emily found out she was pregnant with Ricky’s child. They were never married.
You can find pictures of these women HERE.
Who Will Be Voted Off In Episode 6 Of Survivor Worlds Apart?
Total Voters: 13