1. Couldnâ€™t WWE get a decent-looking replica World Heavyweight Championship belt for Swagger this week? Come on, itâ€™s obvious that this shiny, robust version should belong to a child and not a champion. I know it was short notice but they could have at least tried.
2. Are WWE finally going to abide to their own rules and give John Morrison a World Heavyweight Championship match for beating Swagger?
3. Bless CM Punk and his little tuft of hair â€“ I hope he has a nice shaped head just in case he does have to get all his hair shaved off.
4. I actually really like R-Truth (who I thought was dead) and Matt Hardy as a tag team because they actually have some chemistry together being BFFs n all that. They should have teamed up against Showmiz at Wrestlemania instead of the hot mess that was â€˜black magic and the white shadow.â€™
5. Ooouf that kick to the head to Matt Hardy by Drew McIntyre on the steel steps was sick! â€“ got to agree with Matt Striker though â€“ I loved it.
6. So what will the â€˜extreme makeoverâ€™ divas match entail of? Will the looser have to get her hair cut? Get made to wear some butt-ugly clothes? Or will they get attacked by ironing boards and 5-inch spiked heels? I actually have no idea but nonetheless I am excited for this match.
7. Smackdown should get some tips from TNA on how to make a steel cage look good. I even think the blue monstrosity from the 80â€™s is better then what WWE are currently using.
8. Seriously Edge, are you injured or not? You came out with a dicky leg on RAW then it magically healed halfway during the tag match. But now all of a sudden itâ€™s giving you jip again. Make up your mind!
9. On a slightly different Smackdown note – did everybody read Matt Hardy’s tweets about Drew McIntyre? – Bitter much? I can see where Matt is coming from but still no need to go OTT.
10. BEARD WATCH: oh well now that Mike Knox has gone I guess we will never see an all-out battle of the beards between CM Punk and Knox. Although, Vance Archer is growing quite a momentous one atm so you never know.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, cm punk, divas, Drew McIntyre, edge, John Morrison, Smackdown, WWE