1. It’s funny…Yoshi Tatsu and Primo have been on Superstars so often, that if it weren’t for Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole commentating their matches, I’d have no idea what their home brand was.
2. I actually enjoy someone talking highly of the Miz, even if that someone is Michael Cole. But more and more, his comments about Miz sounds less like compliments, and more like a crush.
3. Yoshi has his serious face on, I guess he means business!
4. The recap of the NXT elimination was bittersweet. On one hand, I’m glad Percy is gone. On the other, I’ll miss Husky.
5. Vance Archer has tattoos you only see on the women in cheap strip clubs that are located next to an airport. He distracts you from that point though, as he has become a very dominant wrestler.
6. Do general managers still make appearances on Superstars? Well, Teddy Long did as he changed the match from MVP vs Archer, to MVP and JTG (The Acronym Team) vs The Gatecrashers. I wish this were a more interesting “twist”.
7. The 900th episode of Raw is upon us…it feels like five minutes ago we celebrated the 800th episode.
8. We were treated to a recap of all the shenanigans with the Nexus. It’s difficult to re-watch this angle die a slow and painful death, but it’s set to music!
9. Swagger has been absent since he was thrown into the Gulf. Why is this his first stop?
10. The WWE seems to be reminding us of Jack Swagger’s power, as he forces Chris Masters to tap out from the ankle lock. Chris looks really weak, and probably won’t have a job much longer.
Tags: jack swagger, mvp, nexus, Summerslam, ten thoughts, WWE, WWE Superstars, yoshi tatsu