5. Maybe I’m morbid, but I like watching the Hawk’s suffer. Brightest Day #18 by Geoff Johns and Peter Tomasi did a good job.
4. Superman and Batman through the generations, a nice touch by Chris Roberson in Superman/Batman #80.
3. We finally get to see the moment a deal was struck, a ceasefire was put in play, a ‘hero’ dies, and Butcher comes face to face with Homelander as The Seven talk with The Boys in Garth Ennis’s The Boy #50
2. A girl and her dog as Peeg teams up with a clone of Krypto in Power Girl #20 by Judd Winick.
1. Never forget that Sinestro is better than you. Green Lantern Corps #56 by Tony Bedard does a good job reminding us.
Tags: Brightest Day, chris roberson, Garth Ennis, Geoff Johns, Green Lantern Corps, Judd Winick, Peter Tomasi, Power Girl, Superman/Batman, The Boys, The Gold Standard, Tony Bedard