When THQ rebanded its bestselling SmackDown vs. Raw video game series, promising that WWE ’12 would be “BIGGER, BADDER, BETTER,” the company wasn’t joking around. Just a few weeks until it arrives in store, THQ has been busy fielding questions, making videos, and trying to assure that this overhaul is well worth the $59.99 plus tax.
In the second part of its “Inside WWE ’12 Universe Mode” feature they have a lengthy Q&A where they field questions from its @WWEgames Twitter page. Of special note is that Bragging Rights, not Vengeance, is still one of the standard 13 PPVs listed on the calendar year. But you will be able to replace WWE brands and PPVs with create-an-arena.
You can read the entire Q&A here.
Following the Q&A is an image and listing of all the championship belts found in WWE ’12.
In no particular order:
1. Hardcore Championship
2. Million Dollar Championship
3. Unified WWE Tag Team Championship
4. ECW Championship
5. Attitude Era Heavyweight Championship
6. Champion of Champions Title
7. Classic WWE Intercontinental Championship
8. WWE Light Heavyweight Championship
9. WWE Intercontinental Championship
10. Undisputed Championship
11. Classic ECW Championship
12. European Championship
13. WCW Championship
14. WWE Championship (WCW spray-painted)
15. World Heavyweight Championship (WCW spray-painted)
16. WWE Championship
17. World Heavyweight Championship
18. WWE Tag Team Championship
19. World Tag Team Championship
20. Cruiserweight Championship
21. Women’s Championship
22. United States Championship
23. Divas Championship
I would have included the tag belts from WCW and ECW, plus the ECW TV Championship. That way, you could create your very own flashback or specialty card of an old WCW or ECW theme where all the major championships could be defended.
WWE ’12 arrives to PlayStation 3, X-Box 360 and Wii gaming platforms on November 22, 2011.