Following Marvel 2020 and Marvel 2099 Comes Marvels X Variants For Return To Earth X For Marvel Comics! Spoilers!
From the creative minds of comic legends Alex Ross and Jim Krueger, EARTH X introduced readers to a fascinating future where everyone was gifted with superpowers. Now, decades later, Ross and Krueger are reuniting for a prequel to their classic epic in January’s MARVELS X. To celebrate the return to this strange world, some of the industry’s best artists have crafted Marvels X variant covers featuring bold reimagined versions of your favorite characters! Keep your eyes peeled for these Marvels X variant covers and more throughout the month of January!
– CAPTAIN MARVEL #14 MARVELS X VARIANT by ALEX GARNER
– DEADPOOL #3 MARVELS X VARIANT by DAVID YARDIN with colors by MORRY HOLLOWELL
– DR. STRANGE #2 MARVELS X VARIANT by OLIVIER VATINE
– GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #1 MARVELS X VARIANT by SKAN
– IRON MAN 2020 #1 MARVELS X VARIANT by CHRISTIAN WARD
– SPIDER-MAN #5 MARVELS X VARIANT by JAVIER RODRIGUEZ
– THOR #1 MARVELS X VARIANT by RYAN BROWN
– VENOM #22 MARVELS X VARIANT by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
– X-FORCE #5 MARVELS X VARIANT by GREG LAND with inks by JAY LEISTEN and colors by FRANK D’ARMATA
Plus the six issue mini-series Marvels X kicks off with Marvels X #1 next week.
Will you be picking this new series and these variants up?
Tags: Earth X, Marvel, Marvel 2020, Marvel 2099, Marvels X